2. I would rather buy stuff off Etsy than have to deal with obnoxious shoppers and cashiers at the mall, even if my friends are with me.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to stop being friends with all those “friends” who don’t really appreciate you for who you are. You’ll save years of problems if you learn to surround yourself with people that will support you rather than put you down.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I’d buy new cars for both my parents and fix our house. Then I’d put half in a savings account for college for me and my sister. Then I’d donate a lot to charity. Then I’d have a little shopping spree.
5. The best surprise I’ve ever gotten was deciding to shake things up and sign up for field hockey last fall, which resulted in me meeting some of the greatest people in the world and breaking a lot of the ties I’d put on myself before.
6. My biggest fault is that sometimes I try so hard to please other people that I forget to take care of myself.
7. My biggest strength is I am extremely nonjudgmental. It’s never made sense to me why some people think it’s necessary to put others down just because they’re different.
Find more Fill in the Blanks Fridays here. They’re fun, try one!
Also, here is an amazing video by Angela Kohler that I first saw on Many Little Things. I LOVE STOP MOTION.
Hope you all have lovely weekends!