The other day I came across Before I Die I Want To and am absoulutely addicted. I like this project a lot more than Post Secret because it's about peoples' goals for the future, rather than things they feel they have to hide from everyone else.
It got me thinking about things I want to accomplish before I die. There are a lot of them, but the first to come to mind (not necessarily in this order!) were:
- speak at a minimum Spanish and French fluently
- live in a foreign country
- own my own business
- get married and have kids
- bake a lot of cupcakes
- dance with a ballet company again
- learn to drive and buy a car
- neglect car and use a red bike with a white basket to get around
- make everyone laugh
- pick up guitar and share music with others
- be totally comfortable in myself
- have more best friends
- learn to juggle whilst unicycling
Now it's your turn to share! What do you want to do before you die?