Sunday, November 22, 2009

crocodile!

Lately my parents have been speaking to each other in Russian a lot, which they only do when they don't want me and my sister to understand what they're saying. I would be worried, except I keep hearing them say "Razhdyestvo", the word for Christmas, which makes me think they're planning presents. Yay!

Even though 95% of what they say goes right over my head, I love just listening to them talk. Russian is such a beautiful language, I wish they'd taught it to me. I've pretty much spent my whole morning watching these videos.



Soooo cute, I can't get over it. Enjoy your Sundays!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, your parents are so cool! Russian? wow! my mum did her O-Levels (er, you might not know what that is...just roll with it hehe) in Russian, but that's about as close as I'm gonna get.
    Ahhh, but Taylor Lautner is so hot!! Oh well :D YES Clarice Bean is amazing, I was reading 'Utterly Me' earlier. My friend Erin was telling me about a random funny bit where she went to her annoying neighbour Robert Granger's house because he had a paddling pool and it was hot, even though she hated him. Then when she left she was like "he obviously weed in the pool" HAHA, I love Clarice. :)

    ReplyDelete