Tuesday, November 24, 2009

rainy rainy rain

Hi all. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been trying to get all my projects and stuff together before my break starts on Thursday! Which reminds me. I need to start my government project, oops.

On another note, I've decided I'm addicted to cupcakes. Not to eating them so much, more like decorating and giving them to other people. So I started a new blog about it! Click here to head to Operation Icing.

Okay, this is a shit post.... here, here is some music! Everyone likes music! This one is The Plot by White Rabbits. It feels like energy.


Yay. Happy Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH WHITE RABBITS I LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for your comments and helpful words

    I have a present for you on my blog.

    xx Felicity.

    ReplyDelete