Saturday, November 14, 2009

The View From Saturday

When I was in the sixth grade, I had to read this book for English class and absoulutely hated it. It didn't seem to have much of a plot, and I just couldn't figure out any of the "hidden themes" my teacher kept talking about. But I reread it this morning and loved it! I wish I'd had a teacher like Mrs. Olinski. And I wish I had been able to see that I was almost exactly like each of the characters in the book, in a way, so I could've learned from them.

Views from my saturday:


Ooooh my mother's use of underlining is so intimidating. I'm actually rather worried about the "Final Notice." bit. Adios.

5 comments:

  1. thats so unfair, we don't have banana nut cheerios here in england! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very intrigued by Banana nut cheerios, like fayeee, I find it unfair we dont get them here!

    My Mum leaves me underlined notes like that, too (and I'm 22!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Im very scared by that note *shiver*
    xxxx Cute blog! xxxx Camilla

    Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the final notice note cracked me up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha tha sounds like my mum she would do the same thing haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete