Oh I do love four day weekends. You don't have to wake up on saturday and think "OH MY LAWS I only have two days to do everything I need to do!" because you've already done them before saturday. Which allows more time for relaxing/being unproductive.
And this morning I'm happy to say that I've received another blog award!
Here are the rules:
• Thank whoever gave this to you.
• Copy the award.
• Repost it in your blog.
• Tell us seven things that your readers don’t know.
• Link seven new bloggers.
• Notify the winners of the award with a comment on their blog.
So thanks very much to Felicity to passing this to me! Now seven things..
1. My no. 3 pet peeve is when people make loud, obnoxious sounds when they're yawning. Like hurrrrrraaaaaahmmnomah. Ugh.
2. I love getting mail. Seeing that I've gotten a letter or package is one of the best feelings in the world.
3. I'm really afraid of moths. Mostly just because their wings are all powdery and rip apart when they get wet.
4. I'm also really afraid of growing up.
5. I can never spell the word restaraunt right the first time. See? I mean restaurant.
6. My favorite animal is the owl.
7. I frequently shut off my phone and computer because I feel too connected to technology. One of these days I want to have a sleepover without electricity, but I'm not sure how many of my friends would go along with it.
And I tag...
Faye because her blog is super creative and she is an excellent doodler ,
Erin whose blog makes me laugh everyday
Bella, a very awesome fashion blogger as well as trampoline stunt jumper
April because her little posts always brighten my day
Olivia because she has amazing personal style and uses the word pizazz in her title successfully
Gabby, who is crafty and witty and has her own ETSY SHOP JEALOUSSS
Kathleen because I like to read her musings on art and pop culture and admire her mahhvelous outfits
Happy saturday my dears. Now I'm going to go finish painting my room with pure periwinkle paint, which is blueish purplish. Hopefully there will be pictures of that soon.