The bookmarks tab of my browser is obese. I'm really quick to bookmark any webpage that I like, and I sort all of them into categories like cute, pretty, happy, musical, and artsy. Lately so many bookmarks have built up that I have trouble finding which page I'm looking for, but I can't bring myself to just delete the old ones! That would hurt their feelings, I can't just let them become forgotten because they're a few months old! So now I'm going to share a random selection from the 'cute' folder to reassure myself that even though I'm going to delete them, they aren't left out because now like 20 people are going to look at them.
1. Vintage flower plates, which would look perfect in the kitchen of my future apartment.
2. Hello Kitty waffles! I wonder if it's too late to add a HK waffle maker to my Christmas list..?
3. Sugar cookie beads? Ahhhhh soooo adorable! Gets me in the book for baking real cookies too.
4. Hedgehog notebook. Hedgehogs are the best, I think they're actually my favorite animal now.
6. Tangerine shoes. Enough said.
7. Holiday dollhouse. I wish I had tried to make dollhouses when I was younger, it seems like a really good way to spend childhood to me.
Okay, I feel better now. And my internet will probably run a bit faster too!