Okay so I got tagged for this award like forever ago and am going to post it right now! My brain is too fried from school (week before exams bleh) to think of anything else original.
Thanks very much to Tegan and Sarah for tagging me! I can now rest assured knowing that I'm a haute mess. Now seven things (why is it always seven?)
1. I probably find it a bit too amusing that the names of my taggers are Tegan and Sarah, OMG like the band Tegan and Sarah!
2. I have a "necklace" of moles on my neck and a birthmark in my left temple, I love it.
3. I just ate a delicious pumpkin ginger cupcake, which can be seen on my cupcake blog!
4. Today I decided that I'd like a pet sloth. They seem very cuddly and warm, minus the whole sharp claw thing.
5. When I was younger I totally hated being white because most of my friends were Asian. I wanted to be Japanese SO BAD I cried.
6. I am queen at dance dance revolution for PS2.
7. My favorite number is 7 because when you multiply it by 3 you get 21. This somehow makes it a good number to my brain, even though I don't like 21 that much.
I know I'm supposed to tag people for this now, but it started soo long ago I bet almost everyone's had it so far. If you haven't though, take it because I want to read your seven things!